Hacking Buy DS Lite or wait for DSi?

jellyman223

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My DS Lite recently broke because I kinda dropped it in a pool...yea I know i'ma idiot
mad.gif

So I was wondering if I should just buy a new DS Lite now or just wait for the DSi to come out and just buy that instead. Thankfully all my R4's files were backed up so I can just buy a new flashcart. So what do you guys recommend?

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Well DS price I thing they will go down when the DSi comes out...
Also the prices of flahscarts dropped a lot...

I would suggest you a DS because it's too soon for a DSi...wait for games that are only for DSi (probably they will only be weird and stupid ones...) and I don't thing good DSi flashcarts exist yet...

Agent007

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol I object that, Acekard 2i is one of THE best DSi flashcarts in the market right now, but you're right about one thing, it might not support the English DSi. Oh btw, only if a store took in big stocks of DS lites, they're going to probably pull them off the shelves as soon as DSi comes out (thats what happened to the original DS and DS lites)

Radiopools

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was reading over on the Amazon.com forums, the general consensus is that the DS Lite is a safe purchase for awhile, as there is no dire need to go from a DS Lite to a DSi. The Download Center apparently has a bunch of really weak releases in Japan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.