Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantetsu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: I really don't feel like getting into this argument. Mods can remove if they would like.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Stalkid64 said:
zidane_genome said:
Here's a novel idea! How about we WAIT!!! When July 25th comes, we'll see if there's a new post from Bushings that has the details or the actual patch/crack!

Untill July 25th, we won't know what his intentions are, unless he actually POSTS THEM!
Actually, I *do* know fully well that he doesn't intend to do so. For one thing - it's a team thing, not `his` specifically. For another... well, I've seen enough conversation about it that I know it is a fact. What, you think I'm saying this without being 100% aware of what is going on? I've personally at the least gotten him in contact with someone and know what is going on, in detail. You don't. Mostly because it's none of your business, and you don't need to know. I'm actually trying to prevent you wasting your time with this silly false hope just because he followed a known policy for working with a company. Sigh.

Stalkid64, why don't you take your ranting out of here... We all know your just a little poser, who wishes you could be in the dev scene... your not even Voiced in the WiiDev channel, so please, tell us another lie...

I love how you say "I've personally at least gotten him in contact... and you know in detail what's going on... "

Then please, enlighten us poor savages on your god like abilities...

I'm not going to stoop low enough to start calling you names, other than the poser you are.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
damn, why does every threath made about this has to end in bitching eachother off and fighting? and even closed threaths????

can't we just speculate on what could be happening and maybe wait and see what is happening?

or at least we could try finding out ourself without bitching...

and i hope the moderators see who is the bitchqueen and who isn't and i hope they will remove the persons from this board, cause all they do i keep on fighting without helping the scene...

Gnac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FGOD said:
damn, why does every threath made about this has to end in bitching eachother off and fighting? and even closed threaths????

Because certain people have silly things called "internet personas" which are inexplicably linked to their real-life egos.

thinkoutsidetheb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is this one of those parties where you tell something in someone's ear and by the time it reaches the 4th person it's gotten way out of subjective context?

Security flaw == wonderful; I'd like to use the DVD drive in the Wii for more than just playing games. Reading dvd movies or run a live dvd of *nix.

The technology is there why can't the consumer use it?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting tired of the arguing and the flaming and everything from this thread. I closed down the other one because of it, and it's still happening so I'm closing this one down too. I guess nobody's talking about it now until he feels like it.

FGOD

Wii gaming bitch
Trophies
Website
www.familievermeylen.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gnac said:
FGOD said:

Because certain people have silly things called "internet personas" which are inexplicably linked to their real-life egos.

it looks like you're right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho