Hardware Burned the config 1.3 dvd twice....

Rugapand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so I figured out a way to ptch my wiikey but now the config won't start the wii reads it and all but when I try to start it I get the error can't read dvd screen....What shall I do??
wacko.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You need to use GCOS to boot it up and then switch on the region override. I think the wiikey team have made a mistake with the regions or something. Or maybe they thought everyone had the wii region override switched on.

Rugapand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And how do I use the GCOS then? as I said I successfully patched the wiikey and did I mention that I'm a total n00b....now I tried the recovery disc and I inserted the update disc, and now it gives me an error message is that because it already is 1.9b?

IGhost

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I am having the same problem. All my disc cannot be loaded after I upgrade to 1.9b. I tried GCOS and load wiikey config disc 1.3 as a gcm image, the program load and I was inside the GCOS menu. But I only get a green screen after I launched wiikey config 1.3 from the menu. Could someone please help. Thank you.

Rugapand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am having the same problem. All my disc cannot be loaded after I upgrade to 1.9b. I tried GCOS and load wiikey config disc 1.3 as a gcm image, the program load and I was inside the GCOS menu. But I only get a green screen after I launched wiikey config 1.3 from the menu. Could someone please help. Thank you.

Can someone tell me how to access make a Gcos disc and access it?,
blink.gif
plz.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E