Burned the config 1.3 dvd twice....

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Rugapand, Sep 26, 2007.

Sep 26, 2007
  1. Rugapand
    OP

Newcomer Rugapand Advanced Member

Sweden
    Ok, so I figured out a way to ptch my wiikey but now the config won't start the wii reads it and all but when I try to start it I get the error can't read dvd screen....What shall I do?? [​IMG]

2. adgloride

Member adgloride Its A Wii Wario

United Kingdom
    You need to use GCOS to boot it up and then switch on the region override. I think the wiikey team have made a mistake with the regions or something. Or maybe they thought everyone had the wii region override switched on.

3. Rugapand
    OP

Sweden
    And how do I use the GCOS then? as I said I successfully patched the wiikey and did I mention that I'm a total n00b....now I tried the recovery disc and I inserted the update disc, and now it gives me an error message is that because it already is 1.9b?

4. IGhost

Newcomer IGhost Newbie

Singapore
    I am having the same problem. All my disc cannot be loaded after I upgrade to 1.9b. I tried GCOS and load wiikey config disc 1.3 as a gcm image, the program load and I was inside the GCOS menu. But I only get a green screen after I launched wiikey config 1.3 from the menu. Could someone please help. Thank you.

5. Rugapand
    OP

Sweden
    Can someone tell me how to access make a Gcos disc and access it?, [​IMG] plz.

6. Elo

Member Elo GBAtemp Regular

New Zealand
    uhm,the config disc booted up perfectly well directy from wii menu [​IMG]