Burned the config 1.3 dvd twice....

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Rugapand, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Rugapand
    OP

Rugapand Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2007
    Ok, so I figured out a way to ptch my wiikey but now the config won't start the wii reads it and all but when I try to start it I get the error can't read dvd screen....What shall I do?? [​IMG]

2. adgloride

adgloride Its A Wii Wario

Apr 2, 2003
    You need to use GCOS to boot it up and then switch on the region override. I think the wiikey team have made a mistake with the regions or something. Or maybe they thought everyone had the wii region override switched on.

3. Rugapand
    OP

Rugapand Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2007
    And how do I use the GCOS then? as I said I successfully patched the wiikey and did I mention that I'm a total n00b....now I tried the recovery disc and I inserted the update disc, and now it gives me an error message is that because it already is 1.9b?

4. IGhost

IGhost Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 16, 2006
    Senegal
    I am having the same problem. All my disc cannot be loaded after I upgrade to 1.9b. I tried GCOS and load wiikey config disc 1.3 as a gcm image, the program load and I was inside the GCOS menu. But I only get a green screen after I launched wiikey config 1.3 from the menu. Could someone please help. Thank you.

5. Rugapand
    OP

Rugapand Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 26, 2007
    Can someone tell me how to access make a Gcos disc and access it?, [​IMG] plz.

6. Elo

Elo GBAtemp Regular

Sep 1, 2007
    New Zealand
    uhm,the config disc booted up perfectly well directy from wii menu [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice