Burger King Bacon Sundae

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What a way to ruin two good things at the same time.

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that a guy who wakes up after noon would be perfectly willing to eat one of them >_>...

Reactions: 2 people

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though Burger King is changing the industry by announcing cage-free pork and eggs within the next five years (for whatever their word is worth,) this is still *snip* to get people hooked on fast food crack cocaine.

I dare you to stop wasting your health and money by giving up this trash forever. Do you have the willpower to meet my challenge ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I know this is difficult to consider, let alone accomplish.- this challenge is issued to everyone, not just the Original Poster

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though Burger King is changing the industry by announcing cage-free pork and eggs within the next five years (for whatever their word is worth,) this is still *snip* to get people hooked on fast food crack cocaine.

I dare you to stop wasting your health and money by giving up this trash forever. Do you have the willpower to meet my challenge ? ? ? ? ? ? ? I know this is difficult to consider, let alone accomplish.- this challenge is issued to everyone, not just the Original Poster

Ironically I hardly ever eat fast food. Something from Taco Bell every month or two, that's about it. Don't even know when the last time I went was.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*looks at people talking about health
I like to order a bacon Sundae, bacon sandwich and to top that off, bacon fries plz. :D
But serious, that even a bit for me. :P

Also, I had to put this here....

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Gross. Why not just make it yourself? Easy. Just buy a bucket of vanilla ice cream. Fry some huge slices of bacon and mix it together with -input whatever- and tada?

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got back from running a little bit ago, saw that, and now I honestly feel a little sick. A year or three ago, that would have looked appealing. Now, I just see something so dreadfully unhealthy and want to throw up.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is WIN! I swear, some of you are being a bunch of food Nazis. Chillax and have some fun! Food is meant to be enjoyed not scrutinized all the damn time. If you don't like the idea, fine but don't make those of us who like the idea feel guilty just because our taste buds are different. Sheesh!

Reactions: 1 person

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is WIN! I swear, some of you are being a bunch of food Nazis. Chillax and have some fun! Food is meant to be enjoyed not scrutinized all the damn time. If you don't like the idea, fine but don't make those of us who like the idea feel guilty just because our taste buds are different. Sheesh!

I happen to quite enjoy the taste of bacon, and I am adventurous in what I will try.

People scoffed at the Doritos Locos taco from Taco Bell. That thing is legit.

Edit - now I'm hungry.

Edit 2 - @[member='Hells Malice'] - Turns out I gotta get up at 9 anyway because I have to go to my GF's house to help cook for a party we're going to. So 'hah!'

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
Sounds like stoner food to me*. ^_^
even then it still sounds gross...i mean...fries and ice cream is okay(yeah), but bacon?
dont get me wrong, maybe it tastes great. buuuuuuut...gross.
pigs feet with frosting anyone? Fun!

*Not implying that it is stoner food.

Double-Edit: ok...i agree with Zarcon. I do like lolipops with grasshoppers...yum. xD

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If people didn't come up with strange food combinations (And really, this isn't even that odd) then the food scene would be pretty boring.

Live a little and try out the strange.
Keyword being little there, if people showed a bit of restraint with unhealthy food things like this wouldn't even be a big deal.

I can kind of see how that might even taste good. Candied Bacon is pretty popular, this is like a step up.
Then there's the ever popular Doritos Taco
I could see myself trying it out once if given the chance...just once though, not fond of needing to chew ice cream, ahaha.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If people didn't come up with strange food combinations (And really, this isn't even that odd) then the food scene would be pretty boring.

Live a little and try out the strange.
Keyword being little there, if people showed a bit of restraint with unhealthy food things like this wouldn't even be a big deal.

I can kind of see how that might even taste good. Candied Bacon is pretty popular, this is like a step up.
Then there's the ever popular Doritos Taco
I could see myself trying it out once if given the chance...just once though, not fond of needing to chew ice cream, ahaha.
Ok. Can I get 4 cups of Bacon Sundae. Oh and a salad on the side? I'm trying to eat healthy.
:lol:

-little to you isn't the same little to someone else. :P

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...