Burger King Bacon Sundae

matt382

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just confused as to what sort of person one day thought: "I know what the world is missing - bacon sprinkled in icecream!"

Although... I am curious to know what it tastes like.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
The McgangBang
mcgangbang.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
D

Deleted-236924

Side note: I want to endlessly beat with a wooden rod all those who use "YOLO."
I couldn't resist to ask,but why?

Terribly off topic:
It's just stupid, and not a whole lot else.

YOLO is essentially carpe diem, but it's far worse. YOLO (You Only Live Once) implies that out of all of your days, you'll only truly live one time. These aren't sayings meant to be taken literally, and as such, "You Only Live Once" isn't accurate in the least. It's just an excuse for the younger generation to do stupid shit. Really, YOLO should be YLOO (You Live Only Once), in order to push the point that you only have one life in terms of mortality. YLOO doesn't really roll of the tongue though, does it?

Just seize the day, and don't use "YOLO" as an excuse to do anything.
Because you thought I was actually being serious!

blahkamehameha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things like this are mainly just for the giggles, and to generate free publicity among friends. (hey, you try the bacon sundae at bk? nah dude, imma go there now and buy a burger and drink and try it")

You could add anything to a menu with a "limited time only" and people would buy it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool