Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back Coming to PS4/PC

tmp_3889-1496952104_5RHdrmZsNs0-720p926165876.jpg
Since reviving things from the past has become a thing these recent years, it seems Bubsy out of all franchises is getting the same treatment. Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back was announced today for the PS4 and Steam. The good news is it's being developed by Black Forest Games, known for creating Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and being published by Accolade, who have risen from the grave to publish this new title.

A 30 second trailer was released which can be viewed below:

Are you getting your claws ready for the new Bubsy game or do you think it belongs in the litterbox? Tell us below!

Last edited by Bubsy Bobcat,
D

Deleted-379826

Woah, this is pretty awesome! I hope it's good but the trailer is giving me the wrong idea, I dislike this weird 3d art style and as mentioned before, it does look pretty slow.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I have a Bubsy game for Genesis somewhere around here. Bought it for a quarter or something at a garage sale. They had 2 games, both without a box and the cartridge sticker ripped off. 2 mystery buys. One was a Bubsy game and the other was Battleship. I played Bubsy once and that was enough for me.

Reactions: DarthDub and B-Blue

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've gotta be kitten me. Oh this is just fucking purrfect. Just pawsitively wonderful. I'm severely concerned for the state of the games industry at this point. Honestly, games were going to shit and got called out for it. But now, all it takes it some maymays and you're fucking set. Millions of sales. Well, congrats. I hope you make the meowst of it. Just make a good game you fucking pussies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1