OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From Kotaku

QUOTE said:
Brutal Legend turned out OK, but it wasn’t without its problems, so creator Tim Schafer has announced that his team wants to do some “tuning patches”, as well as add some more DLC.

“We definitely want to do more DLC for both single-player and multiplayer”, Schafer told GamePro, “as well as some tuning patches.”

So what needs tuning? “Watching people play Brutal Legend makes it seem that certain units might be overpowered, like some players will just spam Fire Barons”, he says. “It’s tough to avoid the pendulum effect where you go back and forth, so we try to focus on one fix that will make the game more fun.”
I still have to try this game. It is on my to play list.

Source: Kotaku

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
You have an avatar and a sig of a game that you haven't even played?
tongue.gif

Well, I played the demo, and I was partially convinced. The humor is awesome and it was really fun to play, but the demo didn't at all show any of the strategy elements that reviews talk about. It felt like a game with a bit of racing, a bit of puzzling, sometimes a boss and a lot of random button bashing to kill enemies.

I will probably buy it when it's about 15 euros, so the DLC will be relatively expensive.

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Edgedancer said:
No. I made the avatar and sig with ful intentions of buying it but I ended up controlling myself and saving my money.

Dude!, It's Tim Schafer!, If you have 40$ to buy Brutal Legend DO IT.

I mean...

I swear the same thing will happen to Brutal Legend...

(Maybe that's just cause these people are **s sellers but still try to find these brand new for less...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what a bout call of duty