MaRC5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I need help.
On japan DSi when I try to launch settings or game cart or anything else DSi show me black screen with "an error occurred. turn the system off" in japanese.
Work only the camera app if i run it from shoulder button. Replacing of wi-fi module did not fix the problem. What else could it be?
Sorry, English isn't my native language.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I need help.
On japan DSi when I try to launch settings or game cart or anything else DSi show me black screen with "an error occurred. turn the system off" in japanese.
Work only the camera app if i run it from shoulder button. Replacing of wi-fi module did not fix the problem. What else could it be?
Sorry, English isn't my native language.

Hello.:)

That is sad to hear.:(

Maybe a chance to get it to work is to make Custom Firmware on it.You say the Camera app is still working ?
Then you can try the Memory Exploit (I hope you know your DSi´s System Menu Version)

https://dsi.cfw.guide/installing-unlaunch

It puts Unlaunch,the CFW and TWiLight (a DSi Menu alternative replacement) on your DSi.

It is ONE solution for you.Maybe other Users have BETTER ones for you.:)

Thank you.:)

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hello.:)

That is sad to hear.:(

Maybe a chance to get it to work is to make Custom Firmware on it.You say the Camera app is still working ?
Then you can try the Memory Exploit (I hope you know your DSi´s System Menu Version)

https://dsi.cfw.guide/installing-unlaunch

It puts Unlaunch,the CFW and TWiLight (a DSi Menu alternative replacement) on your DSi.

It is ONE solution for you.Maybe other Users have BETTER ones for you.:)

Thank you.:)
It won't work because only the camera in the home menu works not the camera app

I don't know if there's anything you can do about this except replacing the motherboard
Be happy that the screens and other things are working

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.