Bringing your DS to work/school

Do you bring your DS to work or school, and if so, how often do you play it?

• Bring it, and play it at every possible moment.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring it, but play only during breaks.

• Bring it just for reassurance.

• Leave it at home.

• Don't have a DS.

• Total voters

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. I haven't been in school for about 20 years and when I'm at work I'm too busy doing actual work to screw around with my DS.

I may take my DS to a friend's house occasionally, but that's about it. It stays home 99% of the time.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I take my DS and PSP everywhere I go. Last time I checked, that's the purpose of a PORTABLE game system. I play it often during school, most often during breaks and a lot during history class, since that class is incredibly boring.

Depends on how old you are maybe...

If I was still in school I'd probably bring it along. But I think you'll find that when you start work (if you don't already), that it doesn't really work out.

Point is, all I ever do now is work so I only play it at home
tongue.gif

nexus7412369

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I never leave my DS at home because thats just the way life goes. It comes with me everyday to school even through they encourage you not top bring them. Whatever..................

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to take my GBA around with me everywhere and use DanteAdvance (GBA text editor) for taking notes and stuff.
Then with the DS I did the same.

The DS took alot of ware and tear and the top screen deoesnt work.
So now I just use it for GBA stuff and to make me feel like I have a working PDA.
That damn text editor keeps eating my saves. It doesnt run too well on the EZFA cart sometimes.

Eh, really need to upgrade...

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My high school is stupid, they don't allow electronics at all. If you get caught with one then you simply have to leave
tongue.gif

So I just keep it home for safe keeping.

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would do but the only time I would get to use it is when travelling to/from school and reading/watching a screen while I'm travelling makes me sickÂ
frown.gif

- Sam

Wow, I thought I was the only one that had that problem. It sucks that one of the best times to use a DS is totally not gonna work for me!
laugh.gif

imyourxpan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would do but the only time I would get to use it is when travelling to/from school and reading/watching a screen while I'm travelling makes me sickÂ
frown.gif

- Sam

Wow, I thought I was the only one that had that problem. It sucks that one of the best times to use a DS is totally not gonna work for me!
laugh.gif

i noticed that that's how i am too, but for some reason if i forget that i feel sick, i don't sometimes. or when i really want to play it doesn't bother me at all.

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
frown.gif

- Sam

laugh.gif

I'm the same way, I get carsick if I try to read in the car.

I usually take mine to work with me. I get two 15 minute breaks and a one hour lunch so I have plenty of time to play.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Playing while travelling makes me feel a bit ill sometimes, most of the time I'm fine but if I have an off day I'll just put it away. I think it depends on how old the bus is and if the seats rattle
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!