Pr3tzals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok I bought my wii 2nd hand already modded came with mario kart A friend then made a back up copy of his ssbb for me $10 he removed the update thing on it also so it wont ask me to update so I have managed to play online once before worked fine didnt ask to update just suffered from occasional lag and the previous owner told me not to go online cause the big N would brick my wii. So Im just wondering will they or are possible of bricking my wii this way?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Pr3tzals said:
Ok I bought my wii 2nd hand already modded came with mario kart A friend then made a back up copy of his ssbb for me $10 he removed the update thing on it also so it wont ask me to update so I have managed to play online once before worked fine didnt ask to update just suffered from occasional lag and the previous owner told me not to go online cause the big N would brick my wii. So Im just wondering will they or are possible of bricking my wii this way?

No, your friend is a n00b; Nintendo can't -- and won't -- brick your Wii if you take it online. The worst they could do is potentially ban you, but really it's a free service, I don't see them caring much.

Pr3tzals

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thank you Thank you, I was just very paranoid
bow.gif
Because i really wanted to play online with friends from Europe but didn't want my wii bricked so thank you

SonicFan49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kramzy said:
well i have a bricked wii
i cant get past the health & safety screen
anyone knows what should i do

Nothing except buy a new one. It isn't repairable even by Nintendo.

Also, all you noobs that are saying "buy Mario Kart Wii since it has the latest updates", THAT IS FOR SEMI-BRICKED WIIS. THIS GUY HAS A FULL-BRICKED WII.

Tragedies

Trophies
XP
Country
Do any of you guys know if bricked Wiis will be able to be fixed in the future? Just a curious question.

And to the OP, as already mentioned, Nintendo won't brick your Wii or anything bad like that. They aren't that cautious.

Neversoft

Trophies
XP
Country
Pr3tzals said:
hes a stingey guy so far this is the only thing his given me but I've given him free things like Battlefield 2, Call of Duty 4 and Gta San Andreas all for pc
Yeah, not to derail the thread but anybody who is selling "warez" needs to get a job... You have our permission to kick him in the nuts, the work-shy asshat
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o