Bricked my ds with TTDS card ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by unrealdude, Feb 11, 2009.

Feb 11, 2009
  1. unrealdude
    OP

Newcomer unrealdude Newbie

United States
    Hello, would really appreciate some advice, quick summary of whats happened so far below

I bought a TTDS card with 2gb micro sd, downloaded the OS from here http://www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/ version 1.17. As soon as I put it in my DS the DS stopped working and would not charge or switch on. Little orange LED flicks on for a second and then goes.
    I thought it may be a coincidence as the DS was an old one so I bought a new DS lite and the card has also killed this one in the same way

I looked on the official TTDS website that shows which cards are fake and which are real by looking inside them and my card seems to be a real one.

Has anyone got any ideas?

I am obviously scared now to buy another card even another make incase it does it again as I cannot get my DS replaced a second time

Some help would really be appreciated

2. Chris_Skylock

Member Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Philippines
    is your DSTT in a blister pack with no card reader? you shouldve downloaded the OS from the DSTT website or here with the fake killer. (lol. fake killer patched)

3. granville

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
  4. unrealdude
    OP

Newcomer unrealdude Newbie

United States
    Sorry guys I double posted this topic. Will post in the other one. thanks.