ben1122a

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I have installed the base BOTW game from darkumbra. I also downloaded the update from there.
I installed the base game using wup installer Y just fine. However, when I try to install the update in wup installer Y, I get error 0xFFFBFFC0 - verify wup files are correct and complete. DLC/E-shop require signature patch. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong here.

Some info:
I am using haxachi to boot into rednand mocha
the base game installed with no problems
I have re-downloaded the update and tried the new download to no avail
My wii is USA, but the game region is EUR. however I am using CFW so i don't think that matters

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know, but that would require me to download another 11 gb of files which would take a day or two, and I'd really like to just start playing now >.<
Jesus how slow is your Internet it took me like 15 minutes to download breath of the wild. Are you still on dial up Internet or something lol.

Rul3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus how slow is your Internet it took me like 15 minutes to download breath of the wild. Are you still on dial up Internet or something lol.
Takes me about 2 hours to download BotW on this internet I have. Not as fortunate as you.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your post made me wonder how long it would take to download a typical game on dialup speed. The new Zelda is about 10GB. 10 x 1024 gives us 10240 MB, times 1024 gives us 10485760 KB. Now, the best I could hope for back in the dialup days was about 4.5K per second. So 10485760 / 4.5 gives us 2330169 seconds, or 38836 minutes, or 647 hours, or about 27 days. That's about right. I remember downloading the normal 2.8 MB warez file back then (circa 1999-2000) would take me about 10 minutes. Good old days... NOT!:rofl:

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
usb helper is sending to sd, selected update also and its copying files over. This should work or do it manually?
It almost sounds like it's the first time you do it. If USB helper copies automatically to SD, all you'll have to do is insert the SD into the Wii U and install the game and update with Wup Installer Y mod or something similar. It should work no problem. Good luck!

typ0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting the exact same error. I actually am using my own copy of BOTW I bought, dumped it and installed to Nand via Wupinstaller.
using Wupinstaller again has the same error as the OP. Downloaded the update v33 from Utik and is correct region and all.

Steps are:

- Launch Haxchi
- Launch HBL
- Launch Wupinstaller (tried various versions)
- Select the update folder and press A to install to Nand.

Starts and shows how big the file is and after it does 0.1MB it gives the error 0xFFFBFFC0 - verify wup files are correct and complete etc.

I am not using Rednand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...