Breath of the wild on apple silicon

trashepanda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What way is there to play breath of the wild on apple silicon? I already have all my bases when it comes to other gaming but i just want to play breath of the wild on my new m2 macbook air in anyway possible.

Plazorn

GBAtemp’s Dragon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may be able to use bootcamp, and install windows on mac, because Yuzu is only on windows and Linux currently. There is also something called Horizon OS, that while still under development, is a Linux distro that is capable of running switch games natively.

MilanoEiche

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, is ther a mac Silikon are? ryujinx work finde and stabil for BOTW and now very nice for TOTK. I am lokking for more Mac Book Air M2 gamer. =D

OilFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO
Post automatically merged:

Im a smooth brain and don't know shit about coding but I should try and do some research.
If compiling it yourself doesn't work I'd suggest installing Linux on your mac. Linux has relatively low overhead so it would have the best results for gaming.

Reactions: MilanoEiche

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ryujinx does provide a prebuilt version for MacOS on Apple silicon and it seems to be working pretty well for me, I haven't tested BOTW yet but I am guessing it will most likely work once you've downloaded the shaders

Reactions: MilanoEiche

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You may be able to use bootcamp, and install windows on mac, because Yuzu is only on windows and Linux currently. There is also something called Horizon OS, that while still under development, is a Linux distro that is capable of running switch games natively.
Bootcamp does not work on Apple Silicon Macs. Bootcamp is for Intel Macs only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: