[breaking] Ataribox renamed VCS, still no reason to buy one

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most of the well known titles of the 2600 were made by activision and you know that dealing with them is worse than dealing with the devil.
There was that Atari classics app for iOS that had almost literally every game ever published on an Atari system on it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can build a ryzen mini pc for 250-300 dollars, that can play new pc games at low setting and can emulate up to wii u pretty well
No you can't

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
total for this system is 310$. personally i already have ram and hdd so i could buy it for 200$
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/
That's... You can't say "I already had this stuff so it's cheap" while at the same time claiming the build itself would be only a little more than what YOU built it for. RAM prices are disgusting right now, and even if we were considering BEFORE the RAM shortage there's literally no way the guy in the video built an ENTIRE Raven Ridge APU-based PC for a handful of change over $300. It's literally not possible without already having most of the core components

matthi321

Trophies
XP
Country
That's... You can't say "I already had this stuff so it's cheap" while at the same time claiming the build itself would be only a little more than what YOU built it for. RAM prices are disgusting right now, and even if we were considering BEFORE the RAM shortage there's literally no way the guy in the video built an ENTIRE Raven Ridge APU-based PC for a handful of change over $300. It's literally not possible without already having most of the core components
its very much possible as you can see on the link i provided, and there are many videos on youtube that shows it possible

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The link you posted only shows what is saved in your browser. For example for me it shows MY parts list with a 1500X and Gigabyte mobo. Post the permalink, otherwise we will continue to think you'r full of crok.

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/dWfbjy

It's theoretically possible, but I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole and I question it's capabilities. Plus it's a full sized mATX system which will be shitty looking next to your TV. A 2400G puts it just over budget even when using the very cheapest parts possible.

Last edited by Futurdreamz,

SirNapkin1334

Renound Aritst
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can build a ryzen mini pc for 250-300 dollars, that can play new pc games at low setting and can emulate up to wii u pretty well
You COULD NOT emulate the Wii U. That PC would not be powerful enough. Cemu almost NEEDS a graphics card, since it has massive visual issues on integrated graphics and intel graphics in general.

Futurdreamz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Untitled.png

matthi321

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm still confused af to as what this thin even is. What can I play on it?

nobody really knows yet

i think it will either be a overpriced mini pc running linux
or it will be another of those cashgrab retroconsoles which is basicaly just an raspery pie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Yeet the cat.