Hacking Brciked right after Nintendo shipped it back.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
they must have snuck 4.2 on it
tongue.gif

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fudgenuts64 said:
Just say you updated to 4.2 and then it bricked. Free repair.
except they'll prob get suspicious and say" hmmm i bet he discovered that his illegal homebrew was being deleted and tried to stop it so he turned the console off. we better open this up and take a closer look. ooooooh what do we have here warranty voided were charging him to fix this!"

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
fudgenuts64 said:
except they'll prob get suspicious and say" hmmm i bet he discovered that his illegal hokebrew was being deleteed and tried to stop it so he turned the console off. we better open this up and take a closer look. ooooooh what do we have here warranty voided were charging him to fix this!"

Now your just teasing the poor lad
tongue.gif

Layfon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
they must have snuck 4.2 on it
tongue.gif

Probably, but I remember checking it right away and it saying 4.1U

Bladexdsl said:
QUOTE(fudgenuts64 @ Oct 9 2009, 06:24 AM) Just say you updated to 4.2 and then it bricked. Free repair.
except they'll prob get suspicious and say" hmmm i bet he discovered that his illegal homebrew was being deleted and tried to stop it so he turned the console off. we better open this up and take a closer look. ooooooh what do we have here warranty voided were charging him to fix this!"

I was thinking of either saying it came DOA, or that it bricked when I tried to upgrade but man. I dont want to be charged and have to wait another week or so to get the Wii back.

Dammit Frank

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
fudgenuts64 said:
But if it's bricked they can't see a thing.

Rodrigo210881

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Register in this site and see this link:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/wii-news/uni...-105480-17.html

This UUDv4, LCUDv3 or Bootmii Disc v1 Hard was updated a few days ago. Perhaps you can unbrick your Wii. I´ll try with my Korean Wii with the 003 error, after updated to 4.2. And i´ll try use the drivekey autobbot option to run SSBB backup game and try the "smash stack" to unbrick.

Any suggestion?

Don´t repair. I´m brazilian and my English is very bad...

caffeinejunky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didnt see anyone suggest this yet, but since u can turn the wii on with your wiimote, maybe after u do that hit the reset button on the wii. im assuming u installed hbc with hackmii so that may be whats going on, bootmii turning on and its an unsupported video format. try that.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you have preloader? try holding reset when you boot although I highly doubt it. cioscorp burned you, like another guy said here use neogamma or usb loader. i thought about cioscorp for about 9 seconds before i said nah no way, it really is stupidly risky and unnecessary, put in your backup and click an autoboot neogamma channel....its a FEW extra seconds...send it back tell them it stopped working, nothing more nothing less. id tell em i played brawl for a couple when i came back it was fried

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
FenrirWolf said:
Bladexdsl said:
fudgenuts64 said:
But if it's bricked they can't see a thing.
they can if they wanted to they can dissect the nand trust me they got ways of finding out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc