OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
SO, i want to get new textures on brawl, and ive read a lot of guides....but, well, i am using some kind of USB Loader to play brawl.
I can use cheat codes, but it seems to be impossible to change character textures/movesets without GeckoOS.
hate2.gif

Is there anyway i can use textures with my USB loader?

(if this is the wrong board, then please call me an idiot and move it to the right one - thanks)

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mcfan2 said:
SO, i want to get new textures on brawl, and ive read a lot of guides....but, well, i am using some kind of USB Loader to play brawl.
I can use cheat codes, but it seems to be impossible to change character textures/movesets without GeckoOS.
hate2.gif

Is there anyway i can use textures with my USB loader?

(if this is the wrong board, then please call me an idiot and move it to the right one - thanks)

I know there is a way, my friend uses the same setup as you.
..I don't know how, but at least you know it possible now ^^ Good luck!

Mcfan2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dn_angel000 said:
I'm sure Riivolution can help u out!

It does actually show up in homebrew, but i have to insert a disc. I won't load brawl from my USB.
Like i said in my first post, i use an USB Loader, and riivolution won't support that.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The file replacement code is just one of the many "cheat" codes in Brawl+. If you just remove everything else, you will have a normal Brawl with the enhancement of being able to replace files.

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
lol, to use textures you just need to turn ocarina ON on the USB Loader you are using and put the File Patch Code v3.5.1 (an ocarina code to be able to load textures) and put your textures right were they need to be.

You dont need Gecko OS and that kind of shit. For example Im using USB Loader GX with ocarina ON and noting else.

Heres an amazing guide with EVERYTHING you need.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4