Hacking Bravely Default Gateway

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hi anyone can share their save game file with around 10-20 villagers? thanks for the help. I could not get the homepass thing to be of use. I tink a game save file would be faster.
yeap, 131 is too overpowered, and a lot on that file is upgraded already.
tried home pass for like 4h and didnt get a single vilager

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
May I know the SSID you are using ?

I'm using "attwifi".

this "getting villagers" does only work with emunand on 6.3> ?

Well, streetpass relaying (via nintendo zone or homepass) requires at least the 6.2 system software. But as 7.1 emunand is working fine there's no reason not to update (as long as one is able to do it without botching up).

yeap, 131 is too overpowered, and a lot on that file is upgraded already.
tried home pass for like 4h and didnt get a single vilager

If you provide me a fresh save with streetpassing just unlocked (aka the necklace/pendant) I'd be willing to inject a few villagers into it.

darcangel

Lovely Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm using "attwifi".

Well, streetpass relaying (via nintendo zone or homepass) requires at least the 6.2 system software. But as 7.1 emunand is working fine there's no reason not to update (as long as one is able to do it without botching up).

If you provide me a fresh save with streetpassing just unlocked (aka the necklace/pendant) I'd be willing to inject a few villagers into it.
really?

So Iam sending my save game to you my friend

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, as darcangel sent me his personal save instead (in which i injected 20 villagers nevertheless) I've just started a fresh save, played till I got the pendant and injected 20 villagers, as vanilla as possible.

I recommend anyone who wants to use it to first play up to this point on your own, as you'd be missing quite a bit of story and tutorials otherwise.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0sg864

edit: As I don't want to become "that guy who injects villagers into everyones saves":

If anyone wants me to do them this favor from now on, he/she has to convince me in one hundred and fifty words or more to do so. Grammar and/or spelling won't matter, content does. Any use of leet speak and/or SMS/chat shorthands (especially YOLO, swag and LOL) will net a default refusal. Colloquials and slang are fine though. And just to be clear: just writing this essay won't guarantee that I'll do it, it really has to convince me.

The reason for this is that it simply takes time to do it, way longer than typing out 150 words.

Oh, and i reserve the right to publish rejected requests in anonymized form.

long overdue edit: now that the US version has been released: I only offer this for the EU version.

Vassilis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well, as darcangel sent me his personal save instead (in which i injected 20 villagers nevertheless) I've just started a fresh save, played till I got the pendant and injected 20 villagers, as vanilla as possible.

I recommend anyone who wants to use it to first play up to this point on your own, as you'd be missing quite a bit of story and tutorials otherwise.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0sg864

edit: As I don't want to become "that guy who injects villagers into everyones saves":

If anyone wants me to do them this favor from now on, he/she has to convince me in one hundred words or more to do so. Grammar and/or spelling won't matter, content does. Any use of leet speak and/or SMS/chat shorthands (especially YOLO, swag and LOL) will net a default refusal. Colloquials and slang are fine though. And just to be clear: just writing this essay won't guarantee that I'll do it, it really has to convince me.

The reason for this is that it simply takes time to do it, way longer than typing out 100 words.

Oh, and i reserve the right to publish rejected requests in anonymized form.

I tried to replace my save file with this one (they got the same name), and I cannot see any data on it when I load the game (there are 3 empty save files instead). Is that normal? When I put my original save back, everything works again and I can see my own saves.

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You can try mine, but its german and the language needs to be changed ingame. It has 105 villagers and is at the beginning (only 3h in).

Attachments

• BravelyDefault.zip
    314.5 KB · Views: 197

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried to replace my save file with this one (they got the same name), and I cannot see any data on it when I load the game (there are 3 empty save files instead). Is that normal? When I put my original save back, everything works again and I can see my own saves.

intriguing... from the top of my head:

which launcher.dat version are you using? 2.0b2?

have you checked if the new saves somehow got any funky fileflags (read-only, system, archive) enabled which your own save doesn't have?

is the CRC32 of your gamedump (untrimmed) 83FB5F9C?

could you try copying a save to the sd, launching another game from the gateway, quitting it, launching bd from the gateway?

OrangeFlavored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone ever manage to successfully use any saves from 4.5 on 7.1 EmuNAND somehow? Seems like they become incompatible due to some kind of encryption problem, I had to start over after 5 hours or so, curious if there was a workaround though.

Vassilis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
intriguing... from the top of my head:

which launcher.dat version are you using? 2.0b2?

have you checked if the new saves somehow got any funky fileflags (read-only, system, archive) enabled which your own save doesn't have?

is the CRC32 of your gamedump (untrimmed) 83FB5F9C?

could you try copying a save to the sd, launching another game from the gateway, quitting it, launching bd from the gateway?

version 1.2 of launcher.dat; only flag is archive (but it's also present on the original save which works); CRC32 is correct; and I also tried launching another game and quitting it :/

OrangeFlavored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
version 1.2 of launcher.dat; only flag is archive (but it's also present on the original save which works); CRC32 is correct; and I also tried launching another game and quitting it :/

Pretty sure BD saves from 4.5 are incompatible with saves from the newest EmuNAND due to the encryption. I don't know if there's a workaround or not. I just started over after upgrading myself since I wasn't very far.

falcon212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I was wondering if future save game will me compatible on new emuNAND ! From the previous case GW sav from 1.2 doesn't work on GW 2.0 :O

liquidsolidyetboth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried playing bd without streetpass and it was a pain -.- 1 villager lol takes ALOT of time and you miss out alot on the special moves and items!!! i went emunand after that lol

Kane49

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried playing bd without streetpass and it was a pain -.- 1 village lol takes ALOT of time and you miss out alot on the special moves and items!!! i went emunand after that lol

All the items from the village are pretty much irrelevant, getting the Angelic Bow early is nice though :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 16 is becoming bare minimum for today's gaymes +1