Gaming Bravely default 2

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rumors around say that there's censorship differences between the US/EUR and ASIA/JP versions though I'm not seeing any hard evidence of it. Though if that's the case apparently the ASIA/JP version still has English sub/dub so if there is a change you can just play the ASIA/JP version.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thanks.
So they forced everyone to play prologue with eng dub?
seems like it. What oversight to be honest. But oh well... it's not the biggest of issues personally. Not the worst dub I've heard. Actually kind of fine.

Joshifer34

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It lacks the charm and humor the last two had. I’m only 5 hours in tho. Haven’t had time for it lately

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think the game is pretty fun so far. Haven't beaten it yet. I'm actually enjoying the English dub for once. Every town has its own English accent, which is fun and immersive. You really get the sense that they're from different cultures and all that.

Yukarion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure if this is the right place to ask, but without any spoilers, is the story a continuation of Bravely Second: End Layer? seems like a whole new cast of characters.

lost my save file for end layer due to a faulty switch, and there's a whole lot of inertia in starting a second new game to replay through the same segments again

Last edited by Yukarion,

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The story is not a continuation of any other game. BD2 is only related to BD and BS through shared game mechanics, art style, spell names, etc.

Last edited by Gep_Etto,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg