Gaming Brain Age 2

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kind of excited. I will get it, but I can also get it for free due to my work so that helps a lot. I work in a health insurance company (huge one) and they have these wellness incentive programs. Basically take a few surveys, track some behavior or whatever and you get points. Each point is worth $1. I should have within a week $50 credited to me. With that I can go to the store, buy BA1 and 2 or whatever...then just fax the receipt to the dept at work and my next bi-weekly check has that total credited back tax free on top of my pay.
smile.gif

Nice eh? I intend to hit it as much as I can to the yearly limit. I want to know if Wii Fit is this year or not, because I really don't want to be dropping like $70 on a balance board + software so I'd do it through the program and have a sweet freebie. I already mailed their dept and showed them what BA1/2, BBA(DS/Wii), and Wii Fit are using the wikipedia links and was approved.
smile.gif

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the bundle comes out tomorrow. The date used to be 8/20, but now it's 21. But why would they sell the game alone before the bundle? I'd think they'd both be released on the same day.

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I was going to buy it to dump the rom, but I have recently started a quest for a rare and unique Slot-2 card and need all my money.
Please share the love! :wink:

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep, and with that new dumping homebrew app, there is no more excuses for undumped games.

A lot of people wouldn't know how to release it anyway.

Anyway... I can imagine a bunch of old ladies waiting in line for this game. I would join them for raggity good time.

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why worry about the US version and just grab the euro dump. More Brain Training is the title you are after (1177). Its been out here in Australia for a while, I didn't like it because its more word based, though the rock paper scissors game is nice.

HeatMan Advance

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people want the US version because we don't use Euro currency in the U.S.A.

Also, it's really my bad nels. The game came a few hours after I posted. It's similar to the first, but better.

roguefan99

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Some people want the US version because we don't use Euro currency in the U.S.A.

LOL! Yea that threw me a bit when I first played it, but really it didn't make that much of a difference in the end because you learn how to do it easily.

Then again I find the maths puzzles easy, its the word ones I struggle with (which would be obvious from my post!)

The_Sympt0m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'd be nice to have american english pronunciation of the words. Spelling too, I was really pissed off when I knew the word but got it wrong because it was "centre," not "center."

-Ben

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah I really hate the differences in the American to British English spellings, drive me nuts. It's like they want to randomly toss silent useless U's into a lot of words where it is not needed, and then in some cases blatantly mis-spell a word like center or shop by flipping letters or adding more like it's cute or something. Never made a bit of sense to me other than just knowing it's hold out old english tripe from a long dead era that just won't go away.

Someone the other day went over an article on wikipedia changing all the words in there to have U's in them on the American site for a dog breed. I went in and used a replace function to put it back to normal and cited the fix as 'english site for consistency uses american english.'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-