Gaming Brain Age 2

QuantumFluxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if others have this problem. But I'm canadian. And using that correct change game is a big pain in the ass. I played the european version and while the currency was foreign, at least they had the decency to put the value of the coin, ON the coin for you. In the american version, they give you two types of bills which are at least marked, and then they give you four coins that are seperated only by size and president on it. Thats almost completely worthless to a canadian who has seen american money maybe three times. I don't understand what each one is worth, is that a 50 cent coin in there? Or is that just a quarter? The black one is the penny?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if others have this problem. But I'm canadian. And using that correct change game is a big pain in the ass. I played the european version and while the currency was foreign, at least they had the decency to put the value of the coin, ON the coin for you. In the american version, they give you two types of bills which are at least marked, and then they give you four coins that are seperated only by size and president on it. Thats almost completely worthless to a canadian who has seen american money maybe three times. I don't understand what each one is worth, is that a 50 cent coin in there? Or is that just a quarter? The black one is the penny?
The big one is a quarter, the smaller one is a dime (10), the one that's bigger than a dime is a nickel (5), and the smallest brown one is a penny.

Fieryshadowz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if others have this problem. But I'm canadian. And using that correct change game is a big pain in the ass. I played the european version and while the currency was foreign, at least they had the decency to put the value of the coin, ON the coin for you. In the american version, they give you two types of bills which are at least marked, and then they give you four coins that are seperated only by size and president on it. Thats almost completely worthless to a canadian who has seen american money maybe three times. I don't understand what each one is worth, is that a 50 cent coin in there? Or is that just a quarter? The black one is the penny?
You can press the button to make it show a numerical value. I think my friend pressed A? or was it Select.. I don't remember just try pressing some buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...