Argentina
29y4enn.jpg
2z8aiqx.jpg

From our friends at gonintendo:

QUOTE said:
- due out September 15
- priced ¥4,440
- clip of Dragon Quest X included
- Famicom Shinken Guide Reprint: classic guides for DQI, II and III, totaling 130 pages, produced with the cooperation of Shueisha
- "Small Medal" Recreation: A recreation of a classic DQ series item, included only as a first print run bonus
- Dragon Quest Art Collection: artwork and development materials
- 25th Anniversary DQI, II and II Opening Anime that shows when you load up the game disc
- this is a newly produced animation from Kamikaze Douga

Source

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Isn't this the Anniversary collection with DQ I-III, with just a trailer about DQ X included?

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
There’s to be more to the Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection than meets the eye. This 25th anniversary compilation disc includes Famicom and Super Famicom versions of Dragon Quest, Dragon Quest II, and Dragon Quest III. Most significantly, included with a special edition package of the collection will be a trailer for the upcoming Dragon Quest X for the Wii.
Source

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is NOT the box art for Dragon Quest X, it's actually the collection of I II and III.
It has a clip for Dragon Quest X, actually read the article properly before copy-pasting it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CamulaHikari said:
Isn't this the Anniversary collection with DQ I-III, with just a trailer about DQ X included?

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
There’s to be more to the Dragon Quest Anniversary Collection than meets the eye. This 25th anniversary compilation disc includes Famicom and Super Famicom versions of Dragon Quest, Dragon Quest II, and Dragon Quest III. Most significantly, included with a special edition package of the collection will be a trailer for the upcoming Dragon Quest X for the Wii.
Source
Is that Japan-exclusive?

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
CamulaHikari said:

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
Source

Yes, my failure. Too bad that OPs aren't allowed to edit the own topic titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-