Hacking BootNTR 11.0 NATIVE_FIRM Support with 3D Banner

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The support of NTR Viewer is made by the ntr.bin v3.4 P2, and not by the BootNTR.

Therefore you can't use the NTR Viewer with your o3DS.

@Shadow#1: it's the soft to stream the screen of you 3DS to you PC. ;)
Never heard it called "NTR view" is all I know it as "video streaming"

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I just downloaded the version of the first post and it works in O3DS XL emunand 11 and gateway (it uses the ntr.bin form the zip), but what do I need for the latest version of Luma3DS? Do I have to use the firmware.bin form the Luma github? If I delete it the NTR doesnt find the firmware.

Last edited by danzou22,
D

Deleted User

Hi, I just downloaded the version of the first post and it works in O3DS XL emunand 11 and gateway (it uses the ntr.bin form the zip), but what do I need for the latest version of Luma3DS? Do I have to use the firmware.bin form the Luma github? If I delete it the NTR doesnt find the firmware.
Use the latest instead (you do not need a firmware.bin):

Nezoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Working on adding support for 11.1.0 home menu (not NFIRM yet) and I need help. I've added support for 11.1.0U n3ds here but I need other consoles. If you want to help, run NTR on 11.1.0 and send me the resulting pidf.dmp, as well as your console and region.

I have a 2DS on 11.1.0-34E and also managed to get the pidf.dmps from it using the latest bootNTR.cia. Is it alright if I post the link to the files here or can you PM me. I'm too new on the forum so I don't think I have enough rights to PM others. Thank you.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any unofficial build or something that removes the bug of when changing game and then getting stuck on the 3DS loading screen yet? I know official support is supposed to be dead, but it'd be really great if that issue got fixed.

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Is there any unofficial build or something that removes the bug of when changing game and then getting stuck on the 3DS loading screen yet? I know official support is supposed to be dead, but it'd be really great if that issue got fixed.
Unfortunately no, that's most likely a problem with the NTR.bin and it's closed source.

Reactions: Sev501

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you're not on 11.0 anymore but on 11.1.

The last native firm is not yet supported.
What you can do now, is setting up your cfw to use the 11.0 native firm and use the last update of bootntr made by @astronautlevel which support the last homemenu.
Hmm. Well that sucks.
Got a guide for that? There's like 50 different NTR threads and builds, so I've no idea where to properly look.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o