Hacking BootNTR 11.0 NATIVE_FIRM Support with 3D Banner

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread should contains all the infos you need.
Did a little research. I'm guessing it's safe to say that I'm gonna have to go from rxtools to luma to be able to do any of this, huh? Not only that, but I'll need a copy of an 11.0 NFIRM.

Is any of this even possible for plebs who haven't embraced the glory of A9LH(Such as myself)?

Last edited by Sabishinbo,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did a little research. I'm guessing it's safe to say that I'm gonna have to go from rxtools to luma to be able to do any of this, huh? Not only that, but I'll need a copy of an 11.0 NFIRM.

Is any of this even possible for plebs who haven't embraced the glory of A9LH?
Yep, sorry to say thers no way anyone will shoehorn in a way to load a firmware.bin hack into rxTools

thats one big nail in rxtools Coffin :D

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is any of this even possible for plebs who haven't embraced the glory of A9LH(Such as myself)?
U don't need A9LH to do the firmware.bin loading

Reactions: Sabishinbo

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed the latest dev build of Luma using StarUpdater, and set svc checks to be patched. I read here:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/bootntr-11-0-native_firm-support-with-3d-banner.431471/
that you need to delete firmware.bin from the luma folder to get luma to use the latest. But people in here are saying you need the 11.0 firmware.bin in the luma folder. So which is it? All my BootNTR does is say "Unknown firm" then say it can't patch the SVC checks, then dump the home menu info it usually does when says "unknown home menu". I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

D

Deleted User

So I installed the latest dev build of Luma using StarUpdater, and set svc checks to be patched. I read here:
http://gbatemp.net/threads/bootntr-11-0-native_firm-support-with-3d-banner.431471/
that you need to delete firmware.bin from the luma folder to get luma to use the latest. But people in here are saying you need the 11.0 firmware.bin in the luma folder. So which is it? All my BootNTR does is say "Unknown firm" then say it can't patch the SVC checks, then dump the home menu info it usually does when says "unknown home menu". I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Hmm... use the 11.0 firmware.bin and the SVC patch and use this

Reactions: Ailuros27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr