Hacking BootNTR 11.0 NATIVE_FIRM Support with 3D Banner

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
I tested the new astronautlevel2 build on my New 3DS XL and it did have the benefit of fixing a standing bug. With the new version I was able to change games without restarting the system when I was streaming the video. I changed back and forth between three games just fine.

It does still crash the system if you close the 3DS though.
it freezes after using cheat plg on any game, it won't freeze if you just load games without cheat.plg

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
it works on 3.4 preview 2 on o3ds, but i think i need the latest commit to make compatible with 11.0, i dont know how to compile, can someone share a ntr.bin compatible version that works on 11.0?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
it works on 3.4 preview 2 on o3ds, but i think i need the latest commit to make compatible with 11.0, i dont know how to compile, can someone share a ntr.bin compatible version that works on 11.0?
you need bootntr that works on 11.0 not ntr.bin

DrkBeam

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
you need bootntr that works on 11.0 not ntr.bin
I don't get it I have downloaded from this page the ntr.bin https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases and the cia from astronautevel2's github, but when I start the cia, I points that I don't have a supported firmware

Edit:
Nevermind, I downloaded from a qr code on the first page, apparently I downloaded a different cia, now everything works

Last edited by DrkBeam,

BadBoyXxX

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi i have a question what i need to used for installed it on my n3ds europe? only this one? BootNTR 3D Banner [Auto-exit] (NATIVE_FIRM 11).cia? no ntr.bin or firmware on luma? i used only sysnand with luma 3ds

Ramzh

I am a living meme
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have a question what i need to used for installed it on my n3ds europe? only this one? BootNTR 3D Banner [Auto-exit] (NATIVE_FIRM 11).cia? no ntr.bin or firmware on luma? i used only sysnand with luma 3ds
AFAIK you need the ntr.bin in the root and install the BootNTR.cia (whichever you prefer) and should work, however I dunno why but in my setup it doesn't (sysNAND Luma 11.0 with deleted firmware.bin) :/

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I got BootNTR 3D Banner [Auto-exit] (NATIVE_FIRM 11) installed and i use https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases ntr.bin and when i press x and y it loads the menu but I don't see no cheats.. any help on what i can do? my g/f wants masterballs only for pokemon x or y :wacko::unsure::glare::glare: thanks
Save editing may be easier for you then. I have no idea how NTR itself works as it's closed source so I can't help you with the cheat problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-