Hacking Booting games on recovery menu

sonicflash12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So is there a way to boot an official game on the recovery menu without the installation of a modchip, also some may know the menu as the savemiifrii menu.

So if i did need to get a modchip can drivekey autobot games, like is there a switch that i can toggle on/off, and if not which modchip would be best for something like this that is solderless, also could i just patch a game to autoboot and it would just run on a modchip set not to autoboot. btw i am ttrying to autoboot cd's through the recovery menu.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CDs will NEVER work, wii doesnt have hardware to read cds, only dvds.

if you use starfall/startpatch, you can boot games without modchip. Provided they are originals not "backups".

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
no, you need starfall/startpatch with the "remove diag disc check" patch installed. Otherwise it'll just install the update from the disc, provided it is newer than the current System Menu.

sonicflash12

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok thanks, but does drivekey have some kind of physical switch that turns autoboot disc on and off, or is there a modchip like that

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is in the config menu (press reset 3 times and launch disc channel) autoboot can be enabled there, along with the chip being on and off, region and update hacks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong