Nethal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hiyya folks !
My name's Nethal. I am a gamedev and I like modding. Also yes I'm french.

I really like Ace Attorney, Pokémon, Hollow Knight and the 3DS in general. It is my main console, tho I also really like the Wii.

I am currently playing Ace Attorney Investigations, Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers, Solatorobo and Story of Season Trio of Town

salazarcosplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiyya folks !
My name's Nethal. I am a gamedev and I like modding. Also yes I'm french.

I really like Ace Attorney, Pokémon, Hollow Knight and the 3DS in general. It is my main console, tho I also really like the Wii.

I am currently playing Ace Attorney Investigations, Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers, Solatorobo and Story of Season Trio of Town
do you make pokemon mods? I had a few ideas, i don't know how to mod myself though

Reactions: AncientBoi

Nethal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
do you make pokemon mods? I had a few ideas, i don't know how to mod myself though
I have a few small pokemon mods idea. A thing I rlly want to do is replacing the latios/latias model with rayquaza, cuz it's my favorite pokémon.

What are your ideas ?

salazarcosplay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
trainers/Gymleaders/ pokemon league scale up to your highest level pokemon, and with how many pokemon you have.

ALL the pokemon 3ds/ds regions available in one cardridge in 1 rom.

a region based on the USA mexico border. where you have to use the underground tunnels to travel back and forth like red and blue becuase you have guards in the border

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1717934717489.png

Reactions: Nethal

Nethal

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
trainers/Gymleaders/ pokemon league scale up to your highest level pokemon, and with how many pokemon you have.

ALL the pokemon 3ds/ds regions available in one cardridge in 1 rom.

a region based on the USA mexico border. where you have to use the underground tunnels to travel back and forth like red and blue becuase you have guards in the border
oh fun. For now I only do visual mods

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: NES emulator on a Pico. +1