1. Pizzaroo

Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    Well, Bob has given me more info on the iPhone port [​IMG]. I promised him that I would not spread any word. Just expect what he told me in the upcoming week or two.

2. jaywilson

jaywilson GBAtemp Fan

The game doesn't seem to appeal to me at all, but this bob guy a freaking awesome.

3. Morgawr

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    Am I the only one here thinking that Bob is just a plan made by Nintendo to sell more DSi? The game will be bundled only with DSi Flashcart... meaning people will buy more DSi? Or something like this.. it makes no sense...

4. War

War Take it easy~

I think you guys are taking things out of context. The game will be available for both DS and DSi, but I really doubt it will come bundled with DSi flashcarts.

5. Donato_Dobango

Donato_Dobango GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yeah, he'll probably do what a lot of bands are doing nowadays (if he knows anything about internet microtransactions) and set up an account with a site that sends out download links to people who pay a set amount.

If he was stupid enough to actually have open communication with DSi flashcart makers, then his rejection by Nintendo was both justified and unavoidable. He can't be that big of an idiot. And how many DSi flashcarts come with their own internal memory? Would they really clog whatever amount is on there with a game made in RPG Maker?

6. DokiDoki98

DokiDoki98 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I need a date WHEN!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He's back to his evil self

7. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
    Former Staff

Croatia
    DokiDoki98, I understand that you're entertained by this thread, and Bob, but please don't double post, and make pointless posts [​IMG]

You can comment on guy, you can update us on the news, but don't post just for the sake of posting [​IMG]

8. FaRReR

FaRReR GBAtemp Regular

Have you even read his blog? He doesn't like the DSi. That's just one of his options.

9. War

War Take it easy~

You're an idiot if you actually believe Pizzaroo is somehow keeping in touch with Bob.

10. DokiDoki98

DokiDoki98 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yay!, a new update

I say iPhone port news, demo, or new youtube video.

11. Icey

Icey GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I say he edits it later to have all the other stages plus Stage 72 saying: Still Here.

12. Morgawr

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    Yes sure, because everything we've seen so far is 100% the truth.. He's changed his mind at least 100 times during this so called project, we can expect everything. I still think he's working for the Nintendo with some kind of marketing plan.. :\

13. Law

Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

A DSi compatible flashcart can still be used with a regular DS/DSlite. A DSi compatible flashcart would be used because the DSi wouldn't recognise a flashcart that isn't compatible with it.

Honestly, the guy is just trolling the internet.

14. saxamo

saxamo Spaaaaace!

United States
    Bob is friggin awesome! Seriously he has a dedicated commitment to gaming and game developing and nintendo can't see that then they can go to hell. I'm glad he's releasing it multiplatform and especially as free homebrew! GO BOB!

15. Im Inylo

Im Inylo Banned
    Banned

Canada
    i think bob should fuck me

Posts merged

ur gay saxamo
    u enjoy the taste of mens urinal penises
    u sould try not being a total faggot

16. alex

alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    DSi flashcarts run on DS, they are usually(some like DSTTi, R4i, M3i, etc I don't know about Acekard2i)just a faked header to match a original game. DSi flashcarts can't even access the DSi's camera, and SD card slot, etc. They're just a fake NDS rom in a cart with an SD card. And of course the data on the card for the flashcart.

I can't wait until day 100. Maybe that's the real end of the world, not 2012. [​IMG] This all feels like a game though, and we're controlled by bob. [​IMG] Really, it's just weird, he's making us wait for a certain day... god i'm too far into it... we have one month, in exactally four weeks, it's going to be the end.

*circles Mar. 22 on calender, "do everything before this"*

17. DokiDoki98

DokiDoki98 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Wonder what Bob has in store for us tomorrow.

The mysterious loading.gif rears its ugly head again.
    [​IMG]

18. Taziz

Taziz GBAtemp Regular

his probably going to announce that his game is coming to other consoles except Nintendo ds and wii

19. unz

unz Chaotic Neutral

Antarctica
    Wonder why anyone still cares. Bob's done nothing but jerk people's chains, right from day one.
    Why do people keep falling for it? Dude's shtick is tired.

20. gokujr1000

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

I seriously agree with you this is seriously annoying it will probably end out as free ware or something in the wiishop

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Stand,