Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ball2012003 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43v06aFndLQ...w.bobsgame.com/
the thing i dont get is when its 4 minutes and 29 seconds
why does he say still a secret
He said in one of the comments that he's still working on the bottom screen and he wants to keep it a suprise from everyone. Check back, it was a while ago though.

I hate the spinny green thing. Can't he have a countdown or somthing?
tongue.gif

I bet he made a new youtube vid.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I bet there will be a giant 3D bobbing head of Bob (no pun intended), Dr. Kawashima-style, on the bottom screen. D: He'll be watching Yuu.

MacMilitant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, seeing as he originally made the game as a GBA game and then switched to DS, the bottom screen is probably going to be an afterthought.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
u sure about that? when i clicked on that link, all i can guess is that it is some kind of petition for it and i don see any words that mind have an indication that Nintendo did gave him the sdk, anyway so far its only 16 sig, so ya right...

RhiGhost

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah thats just a petition. I agree that this guy is going about this in all the wrong ways. He should have released the game on homebrew and asked for feedback from the players. He then should have sent it all to Nintendo, proving himself and his game as worthy, instead of having a tantrum and locking himself in his room until he gets what he wants. Its like...video game terrorisim lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro