Hacking bluetooth module?

broads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i bricked my wii,couldnt get into recovery mode,,,no bootmi (installed as an ios)tryed unbricker disc and stuff anyways i sent it to a guy i know,he manged to lift the nand and flash it with the full bootmi nand dump and verified ok however it wil still not boot,only black screen,,,only sent him the board and never left the wireless or bluetooth on it,,,

my questions is to some who may know,if it flashed ok would it boot without them

broads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
when it bricked the bootmi files where on the card but it didnt show up,i did a backup before bricking,a guy i know who has no probs in writing to nands of most devices reflashed my bootmi back to the nand and it verified boot still nothing,forgot to send my wifi and bluetooth on it,was just wondering if it was that,

cheers for ur reply mate

are you saying if i did a backup with bootmi installed as an ios before it bricked,reflashing the backup to the wii fully would also need the bootmi files on the card in the wii

broads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
opened another wii and took out bluetooth and wirless so now i know it wont boot without them
wink2.gif

HiBit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The Wii can't start bootmii as IOS without the bluetooth dongle!

Try to test the bluetooth dongle in another Wii and if it's ok send the Wii back to your friend.
wink.gif

broads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my friend has flashed the other wii with a full dump,i am going to take the bluetooth dongle to him......got to take the other wii apart again as unfotunately i forgot to test the ones out of my wii lol lol lol

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
broads said:
are you saying if i did a backup with bootmi installed as an ios before it bricked,reflashing the backup to the wii fully would also need the bootmi files on the card in the wii

bootmii won't do anything without it's files on an sd card.
however only bootmii as boot2 will run if your console is bricked.

you haven't really explained enough, what kind of brick, what you've done etc.

broads

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
followed this guide to the letter http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=155844

rebooted wii and got black screen,put in sd card with nand backup and booted,the same,tryed wiifrii,rescue discs and all i could think of,still no look,did a backup of the nand though and know a guy who can reflash without infectous,wont find out till later if it works or not as when i sent him the board i left of the bluetooth and wireless card,he reckons the backup wrote ok and verified.god knows where it went wrong at first lol but i dont blame the guide

oh and only could unstall bootmi as an ios

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Bruh