^ That's good to hear.

Seems the game HAS voices, but they're far from being even decent. :/

herriot126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
......Is it a famous emulation site? and do you have the game already? (not asking for the rom!!!)
Mana94 said:
It IS dumped, I can't say where though. It's not showing up on Google yet though...
Edit: Forget it, sorry for asking

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm excited about this game, most definatly. When it gets dumped tomorrow I'll have to put down Red Dead/Pop:Forgotten Sands for a bit to play it. With any luck, the Pop DS game will show up with this tomorrow too. Regardless of how bad that will be, I enjoyed the Import version of this regardless of the language barrier.

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
i hope the normal attacks are customizable, or each weapon has a different attack/combo so you could have different combos...

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
Tekkin88 said:
Mana94 said:
It IS dumped, I can't say where though. It's not showing up on Google yet though...
So wait, has it been dumped officially? Or officially unofficially?
unofficially i guess.. because it's not here in gba-temp yet.. unless he is lying then the game might not be dumped yet..

jdevil99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, and this is my feeble lil ole' opinion, but if it was unofficially dumped, we'd know by now. It's been 3 or 4 hours since that comment and this is the internet. Things spread fast, and that game would have by now. Again, just my opinion. I mentioned this in another thread on another board, but a whole bunch of those messages were deleted from the post, so maybe it being dumped was a lie.

.Darky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Well, fuck, I wanted to play this today since I had some free time. I really hope it gets dumped tomorrow.

herriot126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a certain website, on a certain forum topic, someone said it was dumped, now it just needs to be posted by a certain person on a certain site..........so its not a lye....i think. anyways it could take from hours to days for a game to be officially released as a rom

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
herriot126 said:
On a certain website, on a certain forum topic, someone said it was dumped, now it just needs to be posted by a certain person on a certain site..........so its not a lye....i think. anyways it could take from hours to days for a game to be officially released as a rom
could you post a link to that certain forum? or is this the forum topic you're talking about?

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
herriot126 said:
come on now dont be spreading half truths. i have some of the sites that get roms 1st up right now and nothing is showing. if it were found there would be a FEW people that would have found it now besides you

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
Raven Darkheart said:
herriot126 said:
On a certain website, on a certain forum topic, someone said it was dumped, now it just needs to be posted by a certain person on a certain site..........so its not a lie....i think. anyways it could take from hours to days for a game to be officially released as a rom
come on now dont be spreading half truths. i have some of the sites that get roms 1st up right now and nothing is showing. if it were found there would be a FEW people that would have found it now besides you
maybe he really is talking about this topic...

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
... I dont know if this is true, but when I search for it on google, I see quite a few "french blue dragon awakend shadow" roms :s. But they are on like random download hosting sties similar to rapidshare/torrent.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Is it a classic turn based RPG or A-RPG ? And the storyline is based on the anime or is a brand new adventure ?

herriot126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i swear on some forums,(forum!! nothing to do with roms!!!) Someone said it was dumped, and that it would take 1-3 hours for them to upload the rom, soon i saw it was a lie because as soon as i saw this, i went back to get the proof and the post was deleted. Dont know if i could post the site though. I do not have the game though! im waiting just like everybody else.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
elixirdream said:
Ritsuki said:
Is it a classic turn based RPG or A-RPG ? And the storyline is based on the anime or is a brand new adventure ?

it is A-RPG and you can customise your own character
i have no idea about the storyline ;P
It's a follow up to the original Blue Dragon, appearently it ignores the existence of BD+ completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips