Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
elixirdream said:
Zero Faor said:
rls Blue_Dragon_Awakened_Shadow_USA_NDS-XPA

sounds like a lie ?
Yup, you would be the first I'd inform about the release.
wink.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, I saw this on the front page and thought 'yay, it's been dumped. Something to do with my evening' and then...hype thread. FUCK. Ah well, as soon as the old man goes to bed I can get back to Mass Effect 2. Until then I have Monster Racers. Should kill a few hours.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I thought it was dumped too, but it isn't.
I decided to play it anyways, it's not like Blue Dragon has the greatest story of all time so it doesn't matter, and besides, if I did start to play after I finish the original one I probably won't be able to play with anyone on wifi, so I'll just keep doing my homework till then.
lalalala...

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wait guys; if people really want the game, it should be out by tonight at least and or some time later this weak at the latest.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@pioquinto111 & magicksun
This is just a hype topic/thread meaning this topic is discussing about a upcoming game. Also, saying things like "please hurry up and dump the game" won't do anything as this topic has nothing to do with who or when the game will get dumped.

Bowser-jr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xdarkx said:
This is just a hype topic/thread meaning this topic is discussing about a upcoming game. Also, saying things like "please hurry up and dump the game" won't do anything as this topic has nothing to do with who or when the game will get dumped.

agreed, everyone please be patient. If you really want it, go out and buy it.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Bowser-jr said:
xdarkx said:

hype threads in gbatemp hardly is about game discussion
its always about when will the game will be dump

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
elixirdream said:
Bowser-jr said:
xdarkx said:

If that is true, then wouldn't this and all the other topics be locked for breaking the rules?
tongue.gif

Getting back to .Darky's question. Seeing as the Japanese version doesn't have any VA, most likely the localized version won't have any as well.

pioquinto111

Trophies
XP
Country
xdarkx said:
elixirdream said:
Bowser-jr said:
xdarkx said:

If that is true, then wouldn't this and all the other topics be locked for breaking the rules?
tongue.gif

Getting back to .Darky's question. Seeing as the Japanese version doesn't have any VA, most likely the localized version won't have any as well.

well at least asking for the rom means we're so hyped we cant wait right! hahaha!
biggrin.gif

EDIT: asking for the rom to be dumped not the link to the rom/ the rom itself.

.Darky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
xdarkx said:
Well, some guys at GameFAQS told me that there's voice acting, but during some cutscenes concerning the main story.

Weird.

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
.Darky said:
xdarkx said:
Well, some guys at GameFAQS told me that there's voice acting, but during some cutscenes concerning the main story.

Weird.

Oh, I guess I forgot about it, my bad. I only played a bit, but that was quite some time ago.

dukemagus

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
24 hours, no dump... strange. normally it takes less time.

back to the game... this one support wfc gameplay right? any problem if i create a topic to discuss it/gather FCs when the game get dumped/cracked?

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dukemagus said:
24 hours, no dump... strange. normally it takes less time.

back to the game... this one support wfc gameplay right? any problem if i create a topic to discuss it/gather FCs when the game get dumped/cracked?
It can take years, actually. It just depends on who wants to dump the game.

And yeah, you can create a topic for sharing FCs. Otherwise just put something about it in your sig.

Mana94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It IS dumped, I can't say where though. It's not showing up on Google yet though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection