Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I was at my local Walmart store yesterday and saw a plethora of these for sale

BUUy5ii.jpg

oFmEuf5.jpg

Serial numbers are all SW11, not even 12.

Are these guaranteed to have something 4.5 or lower? Because if so, I might just go in there, buy all of them and put them up for sale :P Having a legal game included is nice too since obviously you can't use the eShop on 4.x anymore, only with emuNand and you can't play it natively.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
when i was almost to purchase my second 3ds i asked on of store employers to check the console version, i don't know how it works on there, but here the dude had no problem in show me the console...

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this is America, and it's also Walmart, they won't really care, the guy will basically be like "take it or leave it" :P

tatripp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a ton of them in my home Kmart because no one has shopped there since Walmart opened up a few blocks away.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a ton of them in my home Kmart because no one has shopped there since Walmart opened up a few blocks away.

Likely the same here, there's a Target a mile or two away that's a much better store. That Walmart is pretty ghetto LOL.

Well, awesome. They aren't on sale right now so I'd have to pay $200+tax on each, you think I'd be able to sell them at cost? I don't need to make a profit, I'm a nice guy, as long as I don't lose money in the process. Though Walmart also does price matching so if any store IS running a sale soon I could take that in...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.