ROM Hack Bloody Platinum Help!

Iccarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have patched the game several times, and when I go to play it, the rom crashes.... Can someone help a girl out?
hate2.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calm down.

1) Get a CLEAN, NEW Rom.
2) Download the patch.
3) Double click "tsukuyomi.exe"
4) Click "Apply Patch to an Existing File"
5) Click "UPS Patch File to Apply" and search for the ".ups" thing somewhere around your desktop (wherever you had put it) and double click the ".ups" file.
6) Click "Target File to Apply Patch To" and search for the CLEAN, NEW Rom and double click it.
7) Click "Apply Patch"
8) Wait 10-30 seconds max (At this point, it's VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SHOULD NOT touch the Rom or the Patcher)
9) After that, you will see something pop up: ""Patch applied successfully.
Replacing output file with temporary file...Success" This means that it is done patching and then click "OK."

There's your Bloody Platinum version waiting to be played. If you followed my steps correctly, I assure you that it'll work. If it doesn't then maybe you didn't quit follow my directions.

NOTE: Please Note that the creator of Bloody Platinum did not change the Picture from the Main Menu. Just play throughout the story to where you can move around the character. If the character is Silver-colored, then you successfully patched it.

Iccarra

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm an idiot. It's not the rom, its my emulator... I'm an idiot. Thank you for everyone who helped.
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!