Blogging, oh and 1000th post

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I'm happy, I made it to 1000 posts, but I hope my posting continues (hopefully non-spam)...Did I make it here to quick or what?

Found a video on youtube by some fucktard, the video was: R.I.P Michael Jackson, Worlds best pedophile. This fucking pissed me off, don't know if it was a joke or not because after reading it, I was like, nah fuck it, not watching this...
Up to episode 231 of One Piece and still loving it, finished the first season (6 episodes) of The Walking Dead, hope it continues the way it's going, Just finished my year 8 classes for this year but have another week of school to go to, some activity week with year 9 "tasters" Yeah that's basically it, anyway, thanks for reading!
Reason for edit: Fixed spelling.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Gratz Gratz
smile.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really. There are plenty of users who get there faster with just as or even more competent posts as you. Post count makes very little difference in the quality of posts someone makes. Just don't let that quality slip, and you'll be fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1