Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
henrique lima said:
por favor alguem poder me ajuda aplicar o patch eu nao falou ingles alguem falar brasileiro
41537790nl8.png

69592434hn2.png

24155441ih5.png

52396005kf6.png

69652989xh1.png

Kiisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
All right. Finished copying db_tutorial_name.bin over to Google Docs. Make sure we can all see it. If so, I'll start filling in various things when I have time in the other files that aren't finished.

Secret-Agent-bob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sp33der said:
this is coming out in the US right?
ph34r.gif

Well if your thinking official release by an official company
tongue.gif
then based on most of the games we really want ported...chances are pretty slim :/ its usually only fighters with little text that get ported from these "hit animes".
BUT
tongue.gif
fear not, as translation patches are the one way to save you from the pain of never being able to enjoy these things ^^ thats what people here are working for.
Once its done (and actually also while its being made!)
biggrin.gif
people can enjoy it in english no matter where they are from or located.

Kiisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. It seems very unlikely that this game will be brought here. I mean, consider how many Bleach games have been made vs how many have actually come out here. There's been multiple for PSP (none of which were brought here), multiple for DS (only 1 or 2 were brought here I believe), a ton for PS2 and GC (none brought here) and one for the Wii (which was). The odds are not with Bleach fans.

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I just had to sign up to give you guys props, for all the hard work it's amazing what people can do when they work toghether, instead waiting on money hungry companies, who would not give a crap about traslation unless they are making big bucks, thank you guys again for your hard work, and keep it up, only wish I could be of any help, if you guys could give a link, where could learn how to do these stuff so I could learn, and be help full in the future I would really appreciate it .

Kiisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
*sigh* The google docs translation is a total failure, nobody translates.
wink2.gif

I really haven't had time to translate lately. Sorry. ;-; Maybe after this weekend is over I'll have some more free time.

If I could make a suggestion though: you might want to mark on the index page which files are done. Someone created a file list earlier in this thread and it had which files were "open" and which were "finished" or "in progress." I know Densetsu3000 already finished "db_tutorial_msg" for example so no one needs to waste time trying to translate it again. It would be nice if all the files that are done were added to Google Docs too, so it'll be easier to tell. But at the very least your index should say which files are done (even if it's not added to Google Docs).

I think that would help a little.

And I'll do my best to try and start working on files when I can.

ssj4gohan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The command prompt is asking that you have an original copy of the file. If you have trimmed the rom or have applied a previous translation patch to the rom then it won't work, this means that you may have to re-download the file if you don't have a backup of the rom before it was trimmed or patched.

Also make sure that all the required files are placed in the same folder.

arktikna

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everytime I drop the clean rom on ''drop rom here'' it says: xdelta utility was unable to apply the patch
make sure...blabla more stuff about clean untrimmed rom and extracting to same file
What do I do now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There is black rice flour, and its really black colored