GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well...
- My Xbox Live keeps on D/Cing me. I restart modem, works well, but I am tired of me getting D/Ced all the time. Especially when I play a game, It counts as a lost. 3/4 of my losses were because of D/Cing. In addition to that, lag. I don't know it if is me, the enemy or just people with lag switches; I keep on feeling lag in the game. I check my connectivity, full bars and says that everyone does to except a few who are missing 1.
- Scrapbooking... For school. Due in 2 weeks.
- MapleStory. I decided to check it out since my friend was being very bothersome about me playing it again. I joined, started fresh, I was an Aran. Not a lot of players were Arans. I guess the hype wasn't high... But then Evan came out today. So many Evans. Everywhere, there is an Evan. Such a piss off... Like... the Servers literally got flooded by Evans. 1/2 of the players online were Evans. The rest was every other class.

JohnLoco

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Xbox is bothersome in that way, didnt work out for me until i moved and got a new connection.
Good luck with it though, hope your harsh life turns out for the better.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, I see. I've been bothering my dad about upgrading connections or switching to another ISP... He said maybe. And another thing... MW2 lag is so bad that I can't even compare it to anything. Halo 3 is probably the only game that never lagged for me.

I forgot to mention... Microsoft released the ZuneHD a year ago... So I wanted to buy one. Then finally seeing the price drop, I've been thinking about buying one. Then I read about the ZuneHD2. Now I am waiting for it to get released... To see if it is worth the money...

Blah. Scrapbook is so boring. Never started anything in it... Just a few roughs.

On a side note, Chocolate Chip Chewy Bars taste good. Probably the best thing about my life.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Scrapbook... Was started months ago. Mid-January... And I am starting now .__.
It's for our religion mark.

Windia... My names are: BlitzSmaash [my Aran] and XavierStrike [my Evan]. I am planning on making an explorer/thief then getting it ready for the Dual Blades class [which is the third option when promoting your thief at level 30]

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sadly, it's not... It's just gonna be the third option for thieves... Supposedly, they'll be a fusion of bandits and assassins... Am not sure, but am pretty excited to see this...

The Hero Classes... So far there are 2... Aren't there 4 or 5 heroes?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't play MapleStory.
It may be fun for a while, but after some time when you look back you will go "Damn, I can't believe I wasted so many hours of my life playing that stupid pointless game"... Honestly, I used to be addicted a few years back, and now I regret it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro