Hacking Black Wii and Super Mario Galaxy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

armand66

Nope, new black wii aint any diff from any other wii cept the newer wiis (both white and black) cannot play burnt disks, instead they can only play games from a usb device using a usb loader.

All new games, monster hunter tri, sakura wars, mario galaxy 2 etc, all can be played on any wii.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
As armand66 said, there is no difference between a black wii and a white one. It's only the FW that counts.
tongue.gif

yesjohn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.wii-media.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
He means that the new wii's (both black and white) can't run dvd backups because of the D3-2 motherboard. I play SMG2 on fw 4.1e. The fw doesn't count with backuploading except the 4.2 wii's. A 4.2u wii cant run pal games

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
don t you think that if there was a conflict between black wis and ANY game, it would be posted all over the place? Its already in 500 threads about black wiis being NO DIFFERENT

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yesjohn said:
He means that the new wii's (both black and white) can't run dvd backups because of the D3-2 motherboard. I play SMG2 on fw 4.1e. The fw doesn't count with backuploading except the 4.2 wii's. A 4.2u wii cant run pal games

4.2u can run pal games if you install priiloader, plus it only affects the disc channel. With a black wii you can't run backup discs from the disc channel anyway (who wants to use discs anyway?).

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TRushInfo said:
don t you think that if there was a conflict between black wis and ANY game, it would be posted all over the place? Its already in 500 threads about black wiis being NO DIFFERENT
whenever i see a new thread that includes "insert problem here on my new black wii", i simply read it as "hey everyone, look at me, i just got a black wii!"

RedMoogleXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Galaxy 2 keeps installing STUBs over my IOS 60 and IOS 249 on my Wii. I can restore them to restore the lost homebrew functionally, but then to play Mario Galaxy 2 again I have to run its system update again with replaces those IOSed with the STUBs.

RedMoogleXIII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't use Priiloader. I use bootmii as a system recovery option installed in boot2 of my Wii. And this is the first time this has really happened to me as well. Hopefully priiloder won't interfere with bootmii. Thank for the help.

jelmew

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
RedMoogleXIII said:
I don't use Priiloader. I use bootmii as a system recovery option installed in boot2 of my Wii. And this is the first time this has really happened to me as well. Hopefully priiloder won't interfere with bootmii. Thank for the help.

It won't interfere. It is something that allows some sys menu edits to be placed, like no updates. Furthermore it is some kind of brick protection, but it doesn't beet bootmii.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
TRushInfo said:
whenever i see a new thread that includes "insert problem here on my new black wii", i simply read it as "hey everyone, look at me, i just got a black wii!"

you cant mod new black wiis because the case is too black. if it were a shade lighter you could run usb loaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, you hi too