Hacking black white screen on ntsc games on pal wii because of the suplied cab

BMasterP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Everywhere i look it says that black and white issues a caused by my tv not suporting ntsc. this is not correct i have a xbox set to ntsc and still have my old ps1 with all the ntsc and ntsc/j games. though here in holland i had to buy a different cable for the ps1 because the original would give me black and white screen.

is this the same probvlem with my wii? will this problem be solved using a rgb cable(the one with the scart attached to it). because it looks like the same problem, the av cable suplied doesn't support ntsc? any feedback on this?

the suplied cable end in 3 connectors 1 yellow and then the red and white for audio.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The crap cable which was in your Wii box is said to support both PAL and NTSC. The rgb cable surely doesn't support NTSC, i have a good PAL tv which really supports both video modes, and with rgb cable, depending on the settings and the scart connector on the tv, i get either black & white playback(rgb recognized), or crap video quality with correct colors as with the crap cables(av recognized).

BigEN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
And is there anything to fix that?

To get NTSC signal for RGB? Or permanently force NTSC games to use PAL for using RGB?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: