Gaming black screen

jzone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so everytime i load some apps to HBC the apps doesn't load just black screen..even if i go to bannerbomb same thing just black screen..my wii is LU72### v4.1..pls help..

jzone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
razorback78 said:
why not try to restore trucha on your wii using TBR?

how do i restore trucha? because like i said everytime i go to homebrew channel and click some apps it will just turn to black screen and not do anything...and on top of that i can't play no games because samething happen to neogamma r7...pls help people

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Instead of following some guide, let's try to identify the problem, fix it and done. Did you downgrade your IOS36 by chance? What IOS is your HBC using?

To me it looks like your IOS36 got damaged(a downgraded IOS36 does not work on "new" Wiis). Start Trucha Bug Restorer(1.11) from bannerbomb directly, select skip IOS Reload, and then install an unpatched IOS36 to IOS36. (you need an IOS36 wad on sd card or wifi for this)

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
razorback78 said:
Am0s said:
http://www.wiikendhacks.com/2009/08/trucha-bug-restorer.html

follow the instructions for it at least try it as the above guy said
never heard of this guide. its up to you if you want to follow this. if i were you, just follow what WiiPower told you to do so. the author of Trucha Bug Restorer himself. you are very lucky you got WiiPower's attention.

It's not about luck. But if it was posted in the Hacking section, it would have drawn more attention. That's where bricks and such problems are handled(solved) often.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill