black screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by jzone, Dec 8, 2009.

Dec 8, 2009

black screen by jzone at 3:46 AM (1,085 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. jzone
    OP

Newcomer jzone Newbie

United States
    so everytime i load some apps to HBC the apps doesn't load just black screen..even if i go to bannerbomb same thing just black screen..my wii is LU72### v4.1..pls help..

2. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    why not try to restore trucha on your wii using TBR?

3. jzone
    OP

Newcomer jzone Newbie

United States

how do i restore trucha? because like i said everytime i go to homebrew channel and click some apps it will just turn to black screen and not do anything...and on top of that i can't play no games because samething happen to neogamma r7...pls help people

4. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
  5. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    Instead of following some guide, let's try to identify the problem, fix it and done. Did you downgrade your IOS36 by chance? What IOS is your HBC using?

To me it looks like your IOS36 got damaged(a downgraded IOS36 does not work on "new" Wiis). Start Trucha Bug Restorer(1.11) from bannerbomb directly, select skip IOS Reload, and then install an unpatched IOS36 to IOS36. (you need an IOS36 wad on sd card or wifi for this)

6. jzone
    OP

Newcomer jzone Newbie

United States
    i will try all this i'll keep you guys updated

7. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    never heard of this guide. its up to you if you want to follow this. if i were you, just follow what WiiPower told you to do so. the author of Trucha Bug Restorer himself. you are very lucky you got WiiPower's attention.

8. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    It's not about luck. But if it was posted in the Hacking section, it would have drawn more attention. That's where bricks and such problems are handled(solved) often.