Hacking black screen switch

hopefulone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, ive been having trouble getting my switch to boot, my switch was on the latest atmosphere before it died due to low battery so i thought no biggie just let it charge, so i left it to charge overnight using the official switch charger and i tried turning it on again, nothing showed up. so i plugged it to my pc and tried to push the payload via tegrarcm and it was able to detect the switch so i injected the payload and was given the a success message, but the switch never booted, im not sure what's wrong with it.

------------------------------------------------------

methods i tried:
- holding the power button down for 30 seconds to make sure its off and press the power button
- let the switch fully die out and pushed the payload

update #1
is there a way to reverse it back to the ofw?

upload_2021-8-29_21-13-13.png
upload_2021-8-29_21-13-35.png

Last edited by hopefulone,

S60Doc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same issue with one of the nintendo that I got from ebay. Same screen with you. I thought it's hardware issue, checked caps around m92t. Checked everything. All look good. I'm following your thread maybe anybody comes up with solution..

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, ive been having trouble getting my switch to boot, my switch was on the latest atmosphere before it died due to low battery so i thought no biggie just let it charge, so i left it to charge overnight using the official switch charger and i tried turning it on again, nothing showed up. so i plugged it to my pc and tried to push the payload via tegrarcm and it was able to detect the switch so i injected the payload and was given the a success message, but the switch never booted, im not sure what's wrong with it.

methods i tried:
- holding the power button down for 30 seconds to make sure its off and press the power button
- let the switch fully die out and pushed the payload

update #1
is there a way to reverse it back to the ofw?

View attachment 274357View attachment 274358
If you can't even boot the console, you won't be able to reverse anything. The primary goal is to get a payload sent no matter what method you use whether that's your computer, phone, or even a dongle.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol