Hacking Black Screen of Death

nemesis2k7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I tried updating to 9.5 emunand with my gateway as i saw it was supported. After I installed the cia I tried launching a game which crashed now my 3ds only gives me a power light and won't turn on. I've tried reformatting the sd card to no luck. Any advice is appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Edit: figured out it's bricked posted in the correct forum looking to find someone to fix it sorry.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey I tried updating to 9.5 emunand with my gateway as i saw it was supported. After I installed the cia I tried launching a game which crashed now my 3ds only gives me a power light and won't turn on. I've tried reformatting the sd card to no luck. Any advice is appreciated. Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Edit: figured out it's bricked posted in the correct forum looking to find someone to fix it sorry.
you updated emunand to 9.5 and your 3ds bricked? it shouldnt be possible since it only updates nand in sd card

by the way, I dont think there is any game comes with 9.5 fw

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Wrong section. Only guides / tutorials go here. You could try agian in the flashcards section.

loco365

Trophies
XP
you updated emunand to 9.5 and your 3ds bricked? it shouldnt be possible since it only updates nand in sd card

by the way, I dont think there is any game comes with 9.5 fw

By the way he mentioned it, he updated using CIA files. I know that CIA updating, as far as I'm aware, is an iffy process, sometimes it works and sometimes not. Anyways, are you sure you were on emuNAND and not sysNAND? As well, try booting the 3DS without the SD card inserted. Sometimes it can cause issues in booting.

maxabr

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
need help!

Nintendo 2ds killed firmware update, soldered cd is inserted into the computer, turn 2ds lights blue screen with the words, but the computer says that an empty card reader and windows does not offer formatting and Win32DiskImager not see the device.
I tried different cd solder adapters and cables. Is connected to the three laptops with different operating systems, there is no result.
I do not know what to do!

sorry for bad English :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/j-JgIxFZTKY?si=9yG57ooZm1wvSOsz