Hacking Black Screen Loading a Wii backup!

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Everyone..New to the Forum,now i got a question...Ok im trying to the play the back up of "The price is right 2010 Edition"

Same exact one listen here NTSC-U Version http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=185261&st=0

I am from the united states(Just throwing that out there)

list of programs i have,CIOS,Wad Manager,Homebrew channel To name a few.I am running BACKUP LOADER 0.3 GAMMA To load all of my back up's I have a bunch of games never gave me any problems.But i just cant seem to get this game to play.I load the backup loader to play the game, Click play disc..Then the screen goes black and the wii stops responding then i have to turn the wii off and back on. I have tried to force NTSC,Pal/50 and 60 and other different video modes Still the same Issues..I understand forums and understand the search function i have been searching the last hour with little success..I read reports to install the IOS 55 wad..(Couldnt locate it) Tried different backup loaders Same problem (Black screen,Wii Doesnt do anything)Tried the 002 error fix method still nothing...girlfriend is going nuts she wants to play this game.Can someone please give me advice.I am running a downgraded version on my wii..Version 3.2U if thats also means anything.Can someone please help..thank you..Ill be back in a bit to check back in

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
markehmus said:
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/NUS_Downloader to downloaded any ios you need

try an updated loader like gx or wiiflow

Ok but doesnt really help me much with that Respones.haha..But i have tried an updated loader Just now (neogamma) Alls I know is i have IOS249 and revison 9 from what im viewing on my wii..Can someone please give me some possiable helpful tips on what i should do to get this game running?it would be VERY helpful.

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone??
frown.gif

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you have IOS33? It's required by that game. Use AnyTitle Deleter to just list what is installed on your system, and if IOS33 is not there, then get it from NUSD and install it. If that doesn't work then you may have a bad dump.

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tattar8 said:
Do you have IOS33? It's required by that game. Use AnyTitle Deleter to just list what is installed on your system, and if IOS33 is not there, then get it from NUSD and install it. If that doesn't work then you may have a bad dump.

i just downloaded and tried installing IOS33.Still nothing..I tried 2 copies of the game Still same thing...Doesnt wanna load....Any other Suggestions I really wanna try this game
frown.gif
..PLEASE HELP!!!

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
He said he still has rev9.

Odds are, this is a matter of which cIOS revision you have. I believe that for Neo Gamma to work properly is to have cIOSrev10 or higher. You can update your cIOS just by running the most recent installer. There is a link in my signautre to the cIOSrev14 installer. Just run it, and see if you get any different results.

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
timishu said:
FenrirWolf said:

Odds are, this is a matter of which cIOS revision you have. I believe that for Neo Gamma to work properly is to have cIOSrev10 or higher. You can update your cIOS just by running the most recent installer. There is a link in my signautre to the cIOSrev14 installer. Just run it, and see if you get any different results.

I just want to thank you..I upgraded CIOSREV to 14 and now it works PERFECTLY...One more question if i may tho(instead of opening up another thread)...Im sure this QUESTION has been asked alot..But i searched and came up with quite a few possiable problems I wanna try to narrow it down..Ok im from America guessing i have a NTSC wii since all the Games I've got where that and they worked Perfectly..Now i got two Games that are PAL! when i load them they are Black and white..Do i have to Force these threw any video modes or isnt there anyway around this??

hrdkrtazz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind Everyone PROBLEM SOLVED!!..just loaded the PAL games i forced the video mode to NTSC480I and it works Perfect..thanks everyone for helping me with my problems

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
timishu said:
FenrirWolf said:

Have you ever used NeoGamma on a Really Low CIOS Rev, it well give you hell if you do so.lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ZQhiwti-pK0?si=LTqU_S8Xm2fYnlQg