jugi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys,
I just got USB loader gx working and it shows my game (Just Dance 2015), but now when I load the game, the screen goes black and the controller disconnects and doesn't connect anymore. I changed ios a few times, CHANGED video mode. No succes. The only thing that changed was that my wii controller keep connected when the screen is black. Also no sound so the game probably didn't launch.
I downloaded my rom from romulation. Is that a good website? Also, the rom is a .wbfs file.
I'm new to this, so keep it simple please :)
I would like to fix this problem!

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some friendly advice before a mod has to say something to you. It is against the rules to mention where you can download pirated games. It is also against the rules to help someone who is trying to get pirated games to work. So my advice to you would be to edit your first post, remove the mention that you downloaded the game and remove the name of the place where you downloaded it from. Then buy the actual copy of the game, rip it yourself and try loading it then. If you still have trouble after that then you can post asking for help and mention that you have a physical copy of the disc and have ripped it yourself. You will get a better response from people that way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: