just dance 2014 and 2015 not working

Rayan-_-

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HELP!! i was using usb loader to play just dance 2014 and 2015 until i loaded into the black screen i know the problem might be bc of my ios version being 56 its the games ios version is 57 i tried to do stuff on youtube reddit etc. but still doesnt work i even tried ds2x custom cios installer doesnt work IT CANT RUN ANYMORE GAMES:cry::cry::nayps3:

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HELP!! i was using usb loader to play just dance 2014 and 2015 until i loaded into the black screen i know the problem might be bc of my ios version being 56 its the games ios version is 57 i tried to do stuff on youtube reddit etc. but still doesnt work i even tried ds2x custom cios installer doesnt work IT CANT RUN ANYMORE GAMES:cry::cry::nayps3:
Can I see your SysCheck report?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Nevermind I fixed it using this hack in game load Video mode: force NTSC a error 002 fix: yes Game iOS: 250 it works perfectly for all my games
:yaywii:
Can't you just try to figure out a solution first before making a pointless thread?

peajammer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow I spent hours to get replies until I got 1 but I already fixed it by a YouTube tutorial
😭😭😭
I am having the exact same problem where I cannot get Just Dance 2014 and 2015 to work on WiiFlow (USB Loader). Can you please point me in the right direction or to the YouTube video? I am a little unsure of how to change the IOS versions. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4