homebrew

FreakyTiger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
hi There

I have the problem that I recently got my old wii out of the attic and installed homebrew and usb loader GX on it. I downloaded Just Dance 2014 from Vimm.net and converted it to wbfs with the Wii Backup Manager and transferred the file to a 64gb usb stick. The usb stick works perfectly because it also worked in Usb Loader on Mario Kart Wii. But if I now want to do just dance in Usb Loader, only a black screen comes up that doesn't stop. I have already tried everything on the internet, such as changing the slot to 250 or setting the base to 57, and both have no effect even when I try other methods

i would really really need your help :)

Homebrew version 1.1.2
ios 58 v24.32

Usb Loader GX version 3.0 r1271

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.:)

From personal Experience;
Some Just Dance Titles have maybe a strange Behavior on USB Sticks / Flash Drives etc.
Some Titles runs flawless on FAT32 some on NTFS....but that could be also pure Coincidence....

Maybe try the latest Build from @blackb0x ´s Enhanced Mod of USBLoader GX please:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-loader-gx.149922/post-8856063

It is by the Way the Official further Developement.

Good Luck.😉

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Thank you.😉

Oh,sorry to hear that...😢

You can maybe try:

- Maybe your Image is not good - Get another "Image" (there are enough good Sources for Wii,some with "Mario and Cube on an Repository" or maybe you can search archive.org )
- Please check your WiiBackupManager "Settings - General - Wii disc partitions to keep" please.
- Try an USB HDD instead if you have the Chance please.
- Try an USB Stick formatted with NTFS or FAT32 (use that opposite Format from the already used please)

Good Luck.😉

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
There are two USB doors on the wii, the good one is the one near to the edge. I know this advice looks silly, but for me some games just work on that door near to the edge.

KriosIsHere

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I using Disc Default and cIOS 250 base 57 revision 65535 v10 beta52 d2x-v10-beta52 by d2x cIOS Installer. Try this! If you haven't installed cIOS, then install it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: it was also the only game I played