Just Dance 2014 on USB loadergx sends me back to hbm

NotPinkBoii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so ive been having this problem ever since i first downloaded the game on my pc, so first thing first. My just dance 2014 on usb loader sends me back to the homebrew menu. Ive tried changing my ios on the game, changing the video setting, and reinstalling both just dance 2014 and usbloader gx. Every other game i have works perfectly except for Just Dance 2014. Can someone help me?

NotPinkBoii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is mainly an issue if USB Loader GX cant find the game. Verify the the game path and its ID. Also verify the hash value and try the game in an emulator. The game seems to need a cIOS with base 57.
I has just tried the link you put below and I set the base to 57 but that didnt work so I resented my settings for usb loader gx and that didn’t work either. Do I have to get a new usb drive?

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If only the one game didn`t work, there is no need to get another drive. Did you checked also the other suggestions from the guide (In case go from the top to the down) ? E.G. :
  • Verifying the image is not corrupted by Hash value comparism, or running it inside a emulator.
    • The MD5 HASH value of a generated game image can be verified on redump.org, check for Wii games.
  • Verifying the game path including ID is correct.
  • Verifying there is no filesystem error on the drive by chkdsk /r.
  • Did you tryed another version of USBLGX ?
  • Did you tryed running the game with USB Loader Wii Flow Lite to identify if its a USBLGX specific problem?

Last edited by Sypherone,
Reactions: jeannotte

NotPinkBoii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only the one game didn`t work, there is no need to get another drive. Did you checked also the other suggestions from the guide (In case go from the top to the down) ? E.G.
The thing is that I tried to get wiiflow to work again because I changed the settings for just dance 2014 to work by a tutorial, now whenever I try to open Wiiflow it sends me back to home tee menu. And yes I’ve tried everything and it still doesn’t work

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry, i dont have a final solution for just Dance. As it seems this game is problematic to run in a USB Loader. Pls ask in the USB Loader GX thread, maybe blackb0x has a debugged version.

Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun