Hacking Black Screen (but not freezing) Problem with USB Loader GX + Nintendont

SuperSonicRacer1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using USB Loader GX to load a game through Nintendont, and when I click "Start" to load the game, it just goes to a black screen, but the system hasn't locked up, as I can still press Home on the Wii Remote, and it will show the Nintendont Screen briefly with a "Returning to Loader" Message. But no matter how long I wait, the game itself won't load. Does anyone know what could be causing this, and if there's a way to fix it?

TheThief

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried using USB Loader GX to load a game through Nintendont, and when I click "Start" to load the game, it just goes to a black screen, but the system hasn't locked up, as I can still press Home on the Wii Remote, and it will show the Nintendont Screen briefly with a "Returning to Loader" Message. But no matter how long I wait, the game itself won't load. Does anyone know what could be causing this, and if there's a way to fix it?

Sent you a PM

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Have you converted/patched the ISOs in any way or are they clean .iso rips?
Are they organized in folders like so:
games\Game Name [GameID]\game.iso
games\Tales of Symphonia [GameID]\game.iso
games\Tales of Symphonia [GameID]\disc2.iso
etc.?
Have you made sure both Nintendont and USB Loader GX are up to date?
Did you change the video mode settings in the USB Loader GX gamecube settings? Some games may black screen if you try to force video mode, or your TV might not support the video mode you set.

Reactions: TheThief

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1