Homebrew black screen after transfering sd card data to another, bigger sd card

MaciejS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have 2ds with cfw on it and when I'm trying to move my files from 4 gb sd card to 64 one I have a black screen. I tried many ways to make it work by removing some files or using some programs to drag files to sd card but it wont work. I changed format of the card to Fat32 so its not a problem, card also work when I put it in my 2ds with no files on it, so I thing that the problem comes from cfw files. Is ther any way to reinstal this homebrew on new card, I dont mind loosing files on older one but it will be the best option tu just make it run as it was on this bigger card. Sorry for my English and I hope you will be able to help me.

UltraArceus3

Living Specimen roaming the Third Dimension
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I have 2ds with cfw on it and when I'm trying to move my files from 4 gb sd card to 64 one I have a black screen. I tried many ways to make it work by removing some files or using some programs to drag files to sd card but it wont work. I changed format of the card to Fat32 so its not a problem, card also work when I put it in my 2ds with no files on it, so I thing that the problem comes from cfw files. Is ther any way to reinstal this homebrew on new card, I dont mind loosing files on older one but it will be the best option tu just make it run as it was on this bigger card. Sorry for my English and I hope you will be able to help me.
Make sure it's formatted to FAT32, 64k cluster...

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when did you hack your 3ds? was it recently?
or was it a year ago when emunand still was a thing?

did you format your new sd card to fat32 64k?

does it still work with the old card?

did you put the new card into the system before you moved files?

MaciejS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
1 I hacked my 3ds year ago, I download some emulators and freeshop and from then i dont touche it again
2 I format new sd card to fat32 64K
3 it still work with old card and with new one without any files
4 on the first try I didn't

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

sorry it wasn't year ago it was half a year with soundhax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative